Download Android App (.apk)
- Tap 'Launch'. A dialog box to download .apk file will open on your device, tap Ok or Download
- Open the downloaded .apk file, and tap 'Install'
- (Please note if you haven’t enabled 'Unknown sources', a dialog box asking to enable 'Unknown Sources' will popup. Go to settings and enable it.)
- Once the app is installed, you can delete the .apk file downloaded earlier as you wouldn't need it any longer.
- Download iPhone App (.ipa)
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Tap 'Launch'. A dialog box will open, saying 'https://snappy.appypie.com would like to Install App'
- Step 3
- Tap 'Install', and the app will then install onto your iOS device
- Step 4
- Open your app. You will get 'Untrusted Enterprise Developer' alert message, tap Cancel, and follow the below instructions to proceed…..
- (a) Go to Settings > General > Profiles or Profiles & Device Management
- (b) You will see a profile - ONS Interactive Solutions, under 'Enterprise App'. Tap the profile
- (c) A dialog box Trust 'iPhone Distribution - ONS Interactive Solutions' Apps on this iPhone will appear. Tap 'Trust' to establish trust for this developer, and test your app